Bring a Sherpa* on your run!
Road, trail or mountain, these lightweight women’s shorts will carry all your gear. Ditch the backpack and just run.
“Perfect for long training runs, shorter trail races and ultra events with a large amount of gear and minimal bounce … revolutionary because it combines shorts and running belt.”
- Specially tailored women’s cut and fit
- Carries all your essentials – phone, water, gels, rain jacket – and more!
- Hyper-stretch mesh holds up to 2L or 1kg with minimal bounce
- Super lightweight 78gsm fabric with 4-way stretch
- Durable water repellent coating
- Reflective detailing for safer night-time running
- 6″ in-seam and high side slit for extra mobility
- MIND OVER MOUNTAIN motif on back leg
- Composition – 80% nylon, 20% elastane
Sherpas are designed with no inner liner so pair with our T8 Commandos
women’s running underwear for a super comfy, guaranteed chafe-free experience. Bundle
and use discount code 10FOR2
for 10% off – and both come with our 30-day satisfaction guarantee!
- See the sizing graphic right / below and note that your waist size could be larger than your regular pants size. Smaller runners with large quads or looking for a more comfortable fit should consider going up half a size.
- We recommend tying the drawstring for minimum bounce. Two sided slits allow it to be tied inside or outside the waistband.
* While colloquially known as elite mountaineer guides, Sherpas are more accurately a major ethnic group in the eastern regions of Nepal. We believe in giving back so 1% of gross profits from Sherpa Shorts sales will be donated to the Himalayan Trust Nepal
to support their fabulous work. HTN was established in 1960 by Sir Edmund Hillary and provides holistic community-led sustainable development in the Solukhumbu district, with a particular focus on healthcare, education and earthquake rebuilding.